Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crack Pour Archicad 9 What Can I Use To Fill In The Concrete Cracks In My Driveway ? Cement Pouring Crack Patch?

What can I use to fill in the concrete cracks in my driveway ? cement pouring crack patch? - crack pour archicad 9

What can I use to fill cracks in the concrete on the road?
We used plastic cement, but not very durable. Is there some kind of silicon that the cracks that might work better than the patch of cement seal?


Cracks in the appearance of my driveway, as this picture:
http://www.askthebuilder.com/artman212/uploads/1/364_1.jpg

2 comments:

Moe A said...

I also have a concrete driveway and what you do, crack patches are only temporary. I have several cracks that were sealed with various types of plate sealing concrete type of silicone rubber to seal. I came to the conclusion that the only way to get rid of, is to record the start and repour with new concrete. It is an expensive affair, and the size of your driveway, it could cost more than 5 thousand dollars, depending on where you live.

That means I can still temporarily patch, but do not expect the patch to live a long time. I save a sealant rubber in the hardware that can squeeze through the cracks. The problem is that with this color. If the road is dry, the color is closer to the concrete, but if it rains, the concrete naturally darker lines and rubber sticks like a sore thumb. After 4 years, my lines are all cracked rubber and if I do more, would now be scratching all the old rubber.

Concrete slabs do not hold for small cracks work so ONLand if the cracks are wider than one quarter inch.

A third possibility is that an entry stamp will be sold in a tube to allow the caulking gun trigger. Here you will find the section of the putty. This is one I have not tried it yet, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll wait until someone gives me a good deal on a new road and then!

Regards.

Bandit said...

Home Depor and Lowe's sells a filler that a crack is used in the stucco walls in paint departments. There is no such thing as 700% expansion of the movement in the building. I think they have to fulfill it in a gray color to your concrete driveway.

Post a Comment