Thursday, December 17, 2009

Slow Heart Rate More Condition_symptoms Slow Heart Rate And Chest Pain. Getting More Frequent. Anyone?

Slow heart rate and chest pain. Getting more frequent. Anyone? - slow heart rate more condition_symptoms

It began October 2, 2008, was once a month, now increasingly common. I come to the Lord He said it was all right. I'm still in A & E with him running the tests (eg, echocardiography, etc..) Pain is something like this: uncomfortable pressure, fullness, pressure or pain in the middle box. Almost like a rubber band around my chest. Pain spreading to shoulders, neck and arms. The pain is still intense. You can feel like pressure, tightness or heavy weight. It can be found in the chest, upper abdomen, often in the arms and sometimes even backwards. Chest discomfort with dizziness, fainting, sweating, nausea and breathing difficulties. Anxiety and / or cold, clammy skin. My heart is projected to decline further to 40 to 50 beats per minute, if I one of those "consequences" have. When this is usually 72bpm. I have had the recent studies (echocardiography, etc.). You can find anything. It is very frustrating. It used to be once a month, now it has happened at least once a week. It is usually awakened in the middle of the night and the pain is so intense. It takes all night and it is very difficult to sleep. Two days after the incident "one of my" heart is very heavy and I have a very dry mouth. I hit the bottom of things. Anyone?

1 comment:

Steven T said...

Some questions need answers ... What are the results of cardiac enzymes (including me, CK, CKMB)? They have an electrocardiogram (I'm pretty sure he did not) and what does the EKG reading? What were the results of the ECHO? Have you talked to a cardiac catheterization? Just a casual observer might say, either a blockage in one or more arteries of the heart, angina pectoris (chest pain) or acid reflux. Yes, you can acid reflux, how did you feel a heart attack. Not doctors, all they can do to solve it and just continue until it is. Good luck!

Post a Comment