Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sportbike Fairing Repair Having Something Painted And Shade Matching The Stock Color.... A Few Questions?

Having something painted and shade matching the stock color.... a few questions? - sportbike fairing repair

I painted the front cover in my sport bike, because I fell and the painting is a kind of focus. Bottom ... The front fascia is the leading role.

http://www.suzuki-motor.hu/history/image ...

If you just need to get in the shop, they will be painted in the shadow of the old color that match exactly? Or do you have a special color to the manufacturer? I have them in a body shop with a reputation for excellent paint in sport motorcycle ... The man said he was not a problem, and put it in another room that had the same color on them. If I go ahead and do exactly what are the chances that the paint will go wrong?

2 comments:

dangerra... said...

provided that the transaction has a good reputation, do not be afraid! my friend has painted a Body Shop and tuned and my aftermarket spoiler perfectly. People think that a spoiler factory Suzuki. Oddly enough, when you try to compensate for my VIN number of colors for the painting that his team will show, said the use of parts Did'nt. corresponds to a colored Honda. But the games, so I'm happy. can be a good deal.

thumper said...

SORRY But you can not paint FADE match the shade, but it can not be a good painter NI CAN GET IT close enough that you really try to make a difference.

Post a Comment