Monday, February 8, 2010

Index Of Private Stuff/ Oh NOES!!! My Blog Wasnt Set To Private And He Might Have Read It!!!?

Oh NOES!!! my blog wasnt set to private and he might have read it!!!? - index of private stuff/

I wrote a blog today about my new friend Alex "and our" big "day ... I've forgotten ethat, put them in private so that only you could post. And I mentioned how much he loves me and everything. you can here (last scene) be http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac ...

Ugg, do you think the distance might be afraid of? I am soooo scared, I just changed for me (all that is my username, mood, a newsletter.)

What do you think?
and if so, what do you do?

8 comments:

yungurba... said...

Id like to know that sum1 is obsessed with me, but I have a girl so ....

Moonkeyb... said...

It is still "private"!

lupin_13... said...

Under the assumption that both private and for your eyes only, why they even on my blog? Why not in Word and save it for yourself? Or perhaps write by hand in a laptop?

Heather V said...

OK panic seriously its ok lol DONT think it is perhaps not the worst thing was the same thought, maybe if I see that he was happy that way, could. If I were you sent me with pride, knowing he had a good time, and if you are also worried, just ask.

Linda Lou said...

They are afraid away from him! Oh well ... !!!!!!!!!!!! next

SAV said...

Your blog is private

yajairav... said...

I can not read them .. Tho private, good luck! = D

yajairav... said...

I can not read them .. Tho private, good luck! = D

Post a Comment