Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pre Menopause Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Is My Girlfriend Going Through Menopause?

Is my girlfriend going through menopause? - pre menopause symptoms more condition_symptoms

I have made my girlfriend for about 13 months. I am 25 years old and she just became 39. Recently, we hope together in 3 or 4 months, your sexual desire was that once a week, and live again. I mentioned my frustration with her, and she is aware that sex havent been much in recent months. Most weeks, the twice a week, but sometimes you can for a week without his initiative. What worries me most with the menopause. She is 39 this could peri menopause? I did not know there is nothing better before the menopause and includes symptoms such as fatigue, decreased libido, vaginal dryness, etc. .. I'm worried. A friend suggested that she might be pregnant. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment